Saturday, October 24, 2009

Announcement

I have officially announced my blog to the public. I've been writing for a while but I didn't feel comfortable really posting anything until now. Now I have enough material that any one post will have lost relative significance in the context of the blog as a whole. Plus whoever considers reading this blog now will feel daunted by the great mass of content so there will be fewer casual readers. I'm not sure exactly why that would be a desirable result, but it is very very late right now (I just clapped a mosquito and then smeared him all over my pants.) and I had to stay up so late because this is probably the last chance I'll have to edit my blog for at least a week or so.

Anyway, welcome, I recommend reading the blog in order, date-wise, since that will reflect me in the best possible light, and because if you don't read the parts in order they wont make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment