Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Some catch up

Ok, so its been 20 days. I hate trying to remember things so I'll just say my polyphasic sleep experiment has had a rocky start, but for the last 4-5 days or so I've been doing pretty well, except for a few slip ups, usually about 3 hours, but in general I've found that my body is much much more efficient at sleeping and I sleep far far less now than previously. Hopefully everything will be running smoothly by the end of the month.

In other news I'm still broke.

Recent habits that are concerning me: online dating. I'm not sure why, but I've been spending a disconcerting amount of time on online dating sites. Also not sure why I'm admitting this. Have also been unusually active on facebook. I think I might be coming down with a case of loneliness. I need to blog more.

Garrett Inouye and Aimee Wong came up last week for a Bethel conference and stayed with me. Good conversations were had. Wish I had been blogging them.

Watched Trainspotting last night. Great movie, the scene with the dead baby is still haunting me though.

Seriously need to start being more productive gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment