Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hey, Fuck you. I can see what you're thinking. More blubbering projections of judgement underscoring self-absorbed insecurities. Isn't that what it tastes like? Haven't we phased through these years already? I can do this all morning long apparently. It's like nasal congestion that was there all along but you never noticed because it only affected one nostril at a time. I'm not going to cry anymore you baby. I am not. am not. no, you are. I don't care. I don't care. Sticks and Stones.. I don't care. na na na na na.

Do you know me? Do you? does this help? does it? can I? can it? can? baking soda.

plastic dispensers of cotton candy and Alcatraz. I know what you're thinking. Don't put on me! yo just mad 'cause I'm stylin' on you. stylin on you stealin cookies and fuck mothering shit. pissing contest potty mouth portray parfait poop pleaxcuse me pixie pups. fiscal misanthropes pipsy pizza poop party parter pithy piscaline popsiclstandcourse lizday day to say say say something said something nothing silence says. silence says speak. speak speak speak silence says speak silence speak silence speak to me say something something something something something no no not anymore I've had but she said it why would why no I wont hard hard hat hippy hat hipster man song dilian john dorian john sponge sponge john sponge john spare pants spares ants pants pants plastic pants please

1 comment: