Wednesday, July 7, 2010

gah, still running behind on these, a quick catch up:

Friday night I went to Weaverville with my sister for the 4th weekend. It was pretty weird seeing so many high school acquaintances. After hitting the helena swimming hole I got pretty drunk and apparently got kicked out of both bars (everyone says the bouncers were just being assholes). I remember having fun though. I connected with Anthony Forslen who is apparently some kind of Hollywood big shot now? I woke up in Joelle's car around 730am as she got in and raced over the hill in a desperate attempt to arrive at work on time. She made the normally hour-long drive in 34 minutes, but still ended up losing her shift.

Saturday I recovered. Sunday I also kinda recovered, but more of an emotional recovery. Monday I decided to try coming out of my funk. Today I'm back to whatever state I suppose could be closest to my normal.

Despite the dramatic diversion from my sleeping schedule this weekend, I still feel like its going well. Today I had no problem falling asleep during my naps. I spent the day job hunting, with a an excessive-heat mandated break for swimming. I also returned to my exercise routine, spent some time with the dorns, went grocery shopping, and wrote this blog. Basically I'm just trying to affirm to myself that I'm doing ok. I really need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment