Saturday, July 24, 2010

ok, more super brief updates:

just recovered from 5 days of strep throat, yay!

still super duper broke, boo!

(theoretically)achieved employment as maintainence staff at bethel, yay!

position is currently on call only, with small chance of calls, boo!

job interview sunday (movie theater), yay!

parents returned from europe today (more people to mooch off of), yay!



There are two new avenues I want to take this blog down:

1. I want to start writing movie reviews. because I've been watching a lot of movies recently and (more) people need to know how I feel about them.

2. Sharing all the fascinating, if completely useless, shit I find on stumble upon. because I feel better about wasting my time on these things if I can tempt other people into joining me.


honestly there are like 18 unposted articles that I have half-written on this blog right now; whenever I manage to develop some self-discipline, both the readers of this blog (myself included) will experience literary rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment