Friday, May 11, 2012

Day Three

Wow, this is hard. I was crazy busy today. I have so many things to do. I don't want to think about them. I also slept in, which was a bummer. But it was because I was getting laid, which kinda neutralizes the consequences.

I think I take things too seriously. I'm just not sure how else to get what I want. Then again, I don't really know what I want.  I only know what I don't want. I don't want to be dependent on anyone or anything. I don't want to get stuck. I don't want to fail.

I think that failure thing is kind of keeping me from figuring out what I really want.  I'm not really sure how to become ok with failure.  It's really not ok in any situation that matters, but if I can't get over the possibility of failing, I can't get myself into a winning position. God, I suck at this writing shit.

Tomorrow I'm going to work really hard, and then this weekend I'm going to figure  out how to stop working so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment